Tuesday, April 21, 2015

We Just Met our First Author

Some of the stories special to me as I sell my book

I was at Peddler's Village during Christmastime, selling my book on a Friday night thanks to my friend Wayne at Canterbury Tales Forever, the book shop in the Village.

The store is located around the corner from Hart's Tavern and the Cock-n-bull restaurant, two popular eateries.  A family with two young boys came up and we had a conversation while they were waiting to meet their grandmother and enjoy dinner together. After their purchase, I thanked the young boys, probably 3 and 4, and wished them a delightful time with their grandmother.

After the meal, grandma and her family came out to meet me.  When the two boys had entered the tavern, they ran up to their grandmother and said "grandma, we just met our first author".

No comments:

Post a Comment